Monday, February 20, 2017

The Search for a Perfect Review Topic

Things I want:
  • To be able to get up right now and travel the world
  • The world's biggest library
  • To work for National Geographic
  • To not rely on medication
  • To get rid of these teenage hormones
The Jury is still out:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry? (It is a love/hate relationship here....)
  • Writing, never was sure if I liked writing or not?
  • Love, I am not completely certain that it exists...
  • What I want in life?
My media and my obsessions:
  • Avatar the last air bender!
  • Wheel of time, Malazan, game of thrones, basically any epic fantasy book series
  • Books in general....
  • Interstellar!
  • Into the Wild
  • travel!
Things that bother me:
  • arrogant smart people
  • arrogant people
  • overly competitive people
  • haters
  • show offs
  • bullies, mean people
  • basically, just a lot of people bother me...
Fast writing Prompt- BOTHERSOME PEOPLE:
People bother me most of the time. Sometimes I know why, and sometimes I do not. This is probably a very unpopular opinion. I have always been an antisocial, quiet person who enjoys spending days reading books instead of going to hang out with friends. Books allow me to live so many different lives, some lives that I could never have in the real world. A lot of the time, I get so much more connected to the characters in the books rather than real people. It is kind of why some people love movies and television, they like getting immersed into these worlds. Sometimes the creativity and imagination of literature and film can take you to places that cannot even be perceived in reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment